Wednesday, October 17, 2012

what i want wednesday

[image via Beeradvocate]
I can't take credit for finding this, but I HAD to tell you asap! My awesome trail buddy and fellow deadhead Rod sent me the tip-off, and honestly, I can't believe I didn't know this until now! The Grateful Dead and Dogfish Head are making a brew together people! Read this to get the full scoop. I seriously feel like I might explode with excitement and anticipation - since it won't be out until NEXT October. Obviously, this what I want, like, right now. So I'm scheduling my weekend in Rehoboth now so I can have a front row seat at the brewery to taste this beauty.

In the meantime, we'll just have to listen to this and wait patiently. How much do we love that they named it American Beauty? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment