Thursday, October 11, 2012

"if i wanted to charm the pants off you, i could."

[image via esquire]
Ah, Mila.

I think Mila Kunis is a total babe. And now she's Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2012 - so let's all have a Mila moment right now. But even more than her being totally bodacious, I encourage you to actually read the interview (after watching all of the video of course) and check out her brain too. Because, well, it makes me dig her more.

For example her take on politics: 
The way that Republicans attack women is so offensive to me. And the way they talk about religion is offensive. I may not be a practicing Jew, but why we gotta talk about Jesus all the time? And it's baffling to me how a poor person in Georgia can say, "I'm a Republican." Why?

Whatever side of the line you're on, on not on, is up to you. But for me, this statement really hit home. And I applaud her for standing up for what she believes in.


Which as we all know, is the sexiest thing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment