Wednesday, October 10, 2012

what i want wednesday

[image via MCMC Fragrances]
I read a quote somewhere that went something like this - if a woman shaves her legs for you, and asks you not to shave for her, marry her immediately.

Duh.

In my book, a face without scruff is like a day without sun. And when No-Shave November rolls around, I'm in heaven.

But even bearded boy/friends need to keep a well-kept coif and be super cool and casual about it.

Hello, Dude No. 1 Beard Oil by MCMC Fragrances- you are all of these things. And you smell manly and woodsy and I-don't-mind-if-I-sneak-some-for-myself good.

Basically all the cool bearded kids are doing it. So you should too.

Plus, I'm dying to try my own MCMC scent...but which one?! I guess a trip to Brooklyn is in order (not to mention MCMC is stuidomates with Odette - be still my heart!)

No comments:

Post a Comment