Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I Want Wednesday | Spring Break Style



Ohh the crazy days of college - where spring break abounds and you have no choice but to partake in some sort of festivity (even if it just going home for a few days). The point being it's a BREAK. A real one. Whatever happened to that? It's disguised as vacation now for me, but that always comes with some price to pay (whether literally or figuratively). So here's to the spring breaks of the past and hopes for one in the near future (and in this future spring break, I will be wearing these rad shorts)!

I would also like to take this opportunity to point you to Indagare Souk for a truly unique and exquisite shopping experience you can feel good about. I am OBSESSED with this site for many reasons and I am sure you will be too! (There's also Indagare Travel, which is a whole other can of obsession worms that led me to the Souk - seriously amazing concept people. If you love to trave,l like me, it's high-end travel heaven!)

No comments:

Post a Comment