Monday, May 13, 2013

weekend wonders.



29th  birthday style.

a brief note about gratitude for my birthday: wow. what a whirlwind of love, laughter and light. my deepest thanks to everyone who helped me usher in 29 with a big bang. to have all the people i love, surround me, in the same place and the same time, has overwhelmed me with gratitude and thankfulness. this life of mine is blessed with so many amazing human beings, and we all got to celebrate together and that was pretty much the best. i look forward to carrying the light of this weekend with me throughout the year as i shine bright like a diamond (sorry, i had to). there are literally no pictures from my party, but i don't think it's possible to capture something like that. all those important people from every aspect and stage of your life, communing in the same place, it's a really special thing and it makes me understand the depth of love my friends and family have for me. mine for them is infinite. as added extra awesomeness we got to stand on my porch and watch headlamps dot mt. penn like firefly's as more friends competed in the dark and dirty and then enjoyed the fireworks from the fightin' phils game. surreal.

so here's to 29, i'm gonna be iron like a lion in zion.

- picked up that pretty lady at the airport (best birthday gift EVER) and headed straight to vedge and scored a table for two for one of the best meals of my life. new favorite restaurant. 

- spontaneous trip to rehoboth to bask in the sunshine and see the ocean. 

- rocking my iron lion zion necklace from sorrelli with my susan golembiski designs party frock; birthday girl party outfit success!

No comments:

Post a Comment