Friday, October 19, 2012

food for thought

That's been the theme this week: food. My schedule has been hectic but fun and full of FOOD. Since you missed me, here are a few snaps from the week:

 Me and Ms. Phoebe at the Glam, Glitz and Gloss event at Bell Tower. What a FAB event; so excited we were invited by sweet Sorrelli. Check the Bloom blog for a full review of the evening and to see P and I glammed up! (and see our fancy posing in this pic!? we learned the "right" way to strut)

I ate a lot pasta! And I'm okay with it. My Sunday sauce making extravaganza couldn't go to waste, so we indulged in the comfort food of foods and chowed down, picnic style.

What's a week with no tacos in it? Exactly. No week I want to be a part of. 

Oops! Nachos. With everything. I could have taken a photo of the pretty leaves at Long's Park that I got to enjoy yesterday but, let's get real. First time (I know, so lame) at The Lancaster Dispensing Co. and I can't wait to go back! Thanks AJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment