Monday, April 2, 2012

weekend wonders.

[French Fry & Slider Bar at SSM's 80th]
[Dirk Quinn Band performing at Jazz on the Avenue]
[Bourbon Banana Bread from my Sunday morning bake session]
[Double Dutch Infinity Scarf - finally finished! Stay tuned.]

And I'm coming up for air! Hello, April! Whew! What a whirlwind March has been. I spent the entire month preparing for events planned for the last week. It's been race>company's 80th Anniversary party>Jazz Fest event on Penn Avenue - and now it's over!
(what shall I do with all this free T I M E ;)

I must say, although totally wiped out, everything went off without a hitch! And I was lucky enough to be surrounded by amazing friends and family the entire time, making the success of my events that much sweeter.

So today's lesson: You really can do anything you put your mind to. If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment