Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I Want Wednesday | Your Regulary Scheduled Programming

Back to the basics this week of truly fabulous finds! And boy oh boy did I find a great gem to kick off the new year with - Odette. I will be pining away for any of her pieces all year long, I can promise you that! Her organic designs with Nordic elements, crafted in bright brass with sterling make my heart all a flutter and have me plotting and planning what my first pretty piece from Odette will be! Not to mention I can think of over 100 ways and days to wear any of her designs. It's pretty perfect. Oh, and can we please talk about her apartment featured on Design* Sponge? Just a little Wednesday wanting bonus: her blog.





[lookbook]






[amuletum necklace]

















[arrow bracelet]




[image via Design* Sponge]

No comments:

Post a Comment