Monday, March 4, 2013

weekend wonders

- hot, fresh donut from the frying dutchman. this has totally changed donut eating for me - as in, now i do it.
- full growlers from allentown brew works for our skiing adventure.
- turkeys in our front yard.
- my favorite moment: bob marely, bulleit bourbon (a new favorite!) and a fire.

runners ski bunnies.
- pretty much the most impressive apres ski tailgate ever.
- some of my favorite entries from the cardboard classic.


- my dream dress by susan golembiski who once again dressed me for G!G!, and sparkle from sorrelli and beauty from bell tower.
- delicious dinner and espresso martini at bistro 614 with the lovely zeiglers
- chocolate chip cookie filled vanilla cupcake from kupkake kouture at G!G!, omg.

well it was a good weekend, because for me, it was four days long! woohoo! packed it up and headed to the pocono's for the cardboard classic with my running people and then had an action-packed actual weekend full of good food, galas, bluegrass, a fat-ass and relaxing. feeling super blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment