Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's easy being green

It's my favorite day of the month! Berks County Living has hit the newstands for its annual green April issue.




I had the terrific task of scouring the County for all kinds of eco - green goods and my friends, you will not be dissapointed. While I love each and every of my handpicked must-haves without question, there is one that I just can not wait to break out and try for myself!


Awesome Andy at East Ridge Outfitters turned me on to this hydration belt and I can not wait to hit the trails and try it out! He is the one stop shop for all of us Berks County outdooraholics, and I promise you will not be dissapointed (or leave empty handed) when you visit his store. Plus, GoLite is a super awesome company who makes really eco-responsible goods you can feel good about purchasing. Win-win, on-on.


Happy Trails!

x x

miss must-haves
ps - you can also check out where yours truly was around town last month here

No comments:

Post a Comment