Wednesday, April 9, 2014
turkish figs for the win.
- the snack delivery challenge was accepted and it's organic turkish figs for the win! omg they are soooo good, and as much as i love a drive by latte and cookie drop at work, this fits with the gentle cleanse i'm doing. thank you friend!
- *pretty* much sticking to my plan...might be sipping on a decaf iced coffee right now, with almond milk of course.
- got my butt to spin class and sweated out some more sugar and carbs. those suckers are addicting.
- droped the ball on meditating and oil pulling again, but did finally watch catfish like 100 years later. and OMG. i am so late to that party.
- had a moment where i found myself totally stressing about something that really is so not a big deal, and the outcome is out of my control. so i acknowledged it, let it go and moved forward.