Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Flashback Tuesday

We currently interrupt your regularly scheduled Tune in Tuesday, for Flashback Tuesday. Here's what I was up to last Tuesday in Rehoboth Beach - the farmer's market of course! I look forward to it every year..especially because we typically produce a Mexican fiesta from our findings, but more on that later. Enjoy - a picture is worth a thousand words.

My first, and most important purchase of the day: rosemary bread. It is to die for, especially with blackberry jam. I got there at 12:05 and snagged the last two loaves.

Tomato pie and zinnia's; two of my favorite summer things.


How could you not want to make a cherry cobbler out of these?

Fresh lillies from the market make any man a welcome dinner guest. Loving the seersucker too!


Mom with her organic mint tea and mushroom salad sample - super yummy and so glad she shared!
What I Wore: Stella and Dot Sun Disc Earring, AE Fedora, Ray Ban Aviators, Vintage Leather Cross Body Bag, Bracelets from my travels, Tunic, Recycled Market Bag

My dream house, complete with caftans, gardens, laziness and dinner parties..maybe even a cat.


Love, love these.

And an afternoon swing session at Lake Gerar to top off my afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. awesomely amazing!!! xoxoxox
    mmmmmmmm all that food looked so good.
    now, i want to see the mexican fiesta...

    ReplyDelete