dan and alyssa got hitched this weekend and it was wonderful! such an amazing time to spend with family, laughing, eating, laughing, dancing, celebrating! congrats to the two love birds, may you be best of friends for life xoxoxo
- not a bad view for a reception and a plate of food too big to finish..maybe...
- pretty bridesmaids with their transplant pa cousin
- my favorite flower child aka niece ella
- officially deemed "the christin" rocked this bombshell black number by susan golembiski designs, with a bit of boho styling from the bestie ADZ
- photobooth fun with the great aunt and uncle
- pizza and salad from BAR was the perfect way to end the wedding day
- slow sunday morning breakfast with the fam: coffee, mini quiches and five kinds of hot sauce. duh.