Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tune In Tuesday




First of all, let's talk about those caftans. Every time I see this album cover I wish I could just jump into it! Waahh it's all 1970's bohemian perfection. And of course, let's not forget these chicks are Swedish, and it's no secret how I feel about Sweden and/or anything Swedish (which is very, very good).

But really, back to the music. I knew I liked First Aid Kit from the get - go, a while back. Embarassingly, this post comes after I took the time to listen to the ENTIRE 'The Lion's Roar' album (not just the first two, popular tracks, which are also very amazing). Here's the conclusion: I didn't skip through any tracks (and by this point I'm on my fifth or sixth listen through). So, give it a try! I'd love to hear what you think (and if I'm still off my game)!? This track, for obvious reasons, is hauntingly beautiful to me right now.

And oh hello, they are at Union Transfer on March 31. Yes, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment